Pokhara to Muktinath Helicopter tour is an imposing aerial trip to the holy temple of Hindus, centered in Muktinath Valley. It’s a scenic flight from the lake’s city to the stunning village of Mustang, offering spectacular views.
Nestled on Thorong La Mountains’ foot pass at 12,000 ft. high, Muktinath is a pilgrimage of religious importance. It’s believed to be an abode of Lord Vishnu, with visitors coming to pay respect and offer prayers at the shrine.
Trekkers usually take a Pokhara to Muktinath Helicopter to avoid the undulating trails winding from Jomsom. Additionally, they take the trip package to minimize the length of the journey. With the private heli flight, travelers will visit the pilgrimage in less than half an hour and enjoy the pristine views.
During the entire voyage, they’ll get a glimpse of stunning mountains, enchanting waterfalls, and rock cliffs. Even after landing at Muktinath, visitors will get to witness majestic Dhaulagiri and Tukuche.
Travelers will get a mixed sense of spirituality and travel during the heli flight from Pokhara to Muktinath. Muktinath is a famous pilgrimage site in Mustang with beautiful architecture and settings. It also reflects the rich history and culture of people living in the region.
Visitors can hear the bells and hums near the temple and surrounding. There are about 108 holy taps in the pilgrim where devotees wash up themselves before performing the rituals. After the ceremonies, the visitors take a village tour or interact with locals before flying back to the city. They can even enjoy the magnificent view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and other nearby snow peaks.
Highlights of Pokhara to Muktinath Helicopter
- A pristine view of snow-capped mountains like Dhaulagiri and Annapurna
- Visit the sacred temple and offer prayers in less than an hour
- Sneak peek of local culture and traditions of people in Mustang
- Sights of gorgeous Muktinath Temple and vibrant valleys
- Glimpses of serene lakes including Rupa, Begnas, Phewa, and Pokhara valley
- Witness exotic wild animals and birds
- A breathtaking vista of deserted villages of Mustang