Syangboche has plenty of rural charm to catch your eye, from high-rising mountains to deep valleys and forest-covered hills. Its quaint villages, windswept clifftop, shallow rivers, and snowy peaks that are best viewed from the air look impressive.
Now that gives us insight into why so many travelers lean on a helicopter for the Syangboche flight. It gives them a peek of the breathtaking Khumbu valley along with picturesque villages and towns.
Helicopter to Syangboche is an ideal trip for trekkers who want to finish the trip in a minimum time. It’s also treasured by wayfarers who seek to avoid the rugged and winding trails, running from Lukla to Syangboche.
Older people and children are more likely to be benefited from the Helicopter to Syangboche flight. It’ll get them to the hilltop and even other destinations as comfortably and quickly as anyone would’ve wished.
What Can See during Helicopter to Syangboche?
- A pristine view of snow-capped mountains, including Everest, Ama Dablam, and Thamserku
- Picture perfect villages, warm hospitality, and affability
- Aerial view of exotic wildlife and flora
- Explore unique landscapes, towering hills, and pine forests
- Witness ancient Tibetan monasteries, mani walls, and chortens
- A jaw-dropping glimpse of shimmering glaciers and tranquil lakes
Note: We can also provide helicopter service if you are planning to return from Syangboche to Kathmandu by helicopter.