Walking the classic trail of Khumbu may sound fantastic at first, with scenic views, stunning villages, and hilltops. But, with the craggy trails that run through wild forests and steep hills, trekking demands hikers a lot of time and physical resilience.
Following extreme challenges and pressure, travelers prefer taking a heli ride to the Everest region rather than scrambling the long trails. The flight will not just have them skip the rocky paths but even reward the visitor with a mesmeric view of jaw-dropping landscapes, lofty hills, and snow-capped mountains.
A helicopter from Kathmandu to Namche Bazaar is ideal for travelers who want to get rid of long paths that walk peaks and troughs. It’s also aimed to help trekkers save time while exploring the vivid mountains in little time.
The flight is committed to offering passengers comfort and luxurious service, which is impossible to get on a commercial flight. Moreover, it also provides travelers a spectacular view of sweeping landscapes and snow-capped mountains, including major draws like Everest and Kala Patthar.
The highlight of Helicopter from Kathmandu to Namche Bazaar
- An awe-inspiring view of snow-capped mountains, Khumbu glacier, and tranquil lakes
- Comfort and amenities with spacious seats for each passenger
- Short duration with the time lasting just a few minutes
- A close-up shot of the world’s highest mountain Mt. Everest
- Exploring rich Sherpa culture and heritage