Everest Base Camp trek is an incredible adventure that takes you through rugged landscapes of remote terrains. EBC is the highest point of the exciting trek that starts from Lukla. However, after such a long and taxing trekking adventure, many trekkers choose to return on a helicopter.
The helicopter ride is comfortable and convenient. You can observe majestic views of the tallest mountain peaks on the planet, including Mt. Everest (8848.86m). Experienced pilots and crew members run our tour and have many years of flight experience. This luxury travel will reduce the itinerary and difficulty of the EBC trek significantly.
Moreover, many trekkers also fall sick to altitude sickness or get injured during their trek. Therefore, if your health condition worsens or you get hurt, you can take this incredible Everest base camp helicopter tour to Lukla. This short-duration trip just takes around 20 minutes to complete.
Furthermore, the low altitude flight provides you with an up-close view of snow-capped mountains. The entire Khumbu region and its significant natural landscapes and cultural heritages look great from the top. There are Sherpa settlements in Namche Bazaar and Tibetan Buddhist monasteries that look quite enchanting.
This aerial flight is the most prefered adventure of many trekkers. This helicopter from Everest Base Camp to Lukla is available at a reasonable cost. Read further for highlights, itinerary, cost, FAQs, safety tips, and other relevant details about this tour.
Highlights of this Trip
- A comfortable and luxurious trip from Everest Base Camp.
- Magnificent views of snow-capped mountains, including Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse, and Mt. Everest.
- Exploring the Tengboche monastery and Sherpa settlements of Namche Bazaar.
- An up-close view of snow-capped mountains in a low altitude flight.
- Short duration trip that reduces difficulty and duration of EBC trek.
- Opportunity to take beautiful pictures of Himalayas